Monday, April 30, 2012

7 Months

Another month has come and gone and I have loved every minute (well almost every minute) with James.  He is growing so fast and learning so much.  Sometimes I can hardly keep up with him.  This past month has been a busy one for James.  We discovered his teeth on April 6.  Quite an event, one I wasn't quite ready for (see previous post here).  He FINALLY (I was starting to think it would never happen.) began rolling over both ways consistently on April 12.  James is a ball of energy, always bouncing, kicking his legs, and flapping his arms around.  Whenever he wants something he'll lunge for it.  He is pretty strong and I've had a hard time holding onto him whenever he does this.  James has even flipped himself out of his Bumbo a few times to try to get something.  One time he almost fell off the counter.  Needless to say he doesn't sit up there anymore.  James only sits in his Bumbo while he is eating.  Eating is one of his most favorite activities.  He knows when its time to eat and he'll let me know.  He whine the whole time I'm getting his food ready and he gets really excited when he gets put in his Bumbo.  James now eats solids twice a day and he pounds it.  He'll usually eat around 9 oz. each time.  It makes me wonder why he is still so skinny.  He still won't take a bottle but is starting to figure out the sippy cup.  He still loves being outside, baths, his feet, and socks.  One of his new fascinations are his hands.  He loves to put stare them.  James's personality is coming through more and more every day.  He is so fun and is such a good baby.  I can't wait to see what the next month brings!


James with Cosmo.

Watching Baby Einstein while mom works out.

He's got Spiderman moves.

We bought a swimming suit.  Hopefully it'll fit in a few months.

Chillin' with dad.

James is always such a big helper.

So handsome!

He is finally starting to like the binki.

If you look closely you can see his teeth.  They're pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment