Sunday, April 15, 2012

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I love James to pieces but the kid has a knack for making me a liar.  I tell people things like how he babbles all the time but when he is around anyone else he doesn't or how I tell people that he sleeps well so then he decides to not sleep well and wake up a million times during the night.  Once again he has made me a liar.  In the last post I bragged about how well James was taking this whole teething thing.  No fever, no fussiness, no signs at all.  The very next night was miserable.  He was up forever that night crying and crying because his little teeth were hurting him so much.  And it has not stopped.  This whole week he wakes up almost screaming sometimes.  I feel so bad for the poor kid.  Because he isn't getting as much sleep, he is so tired but surprisingly hasn't been as fussy during the day as I had anticipated (Now watch tomorrow he'll make me a liar again and be extra cranky.).  Hopefully this doesn't last long because I miss my sleep.


  Here are some pictures and video for your enjoyment.

Here are my socks!  I got them both!  Aren't you so proud?

A little fun house mirror on his favorite toy.

Posin' for the camera.








Poor baby was so tired but it wasn't quite bed time yet.  We tried to keep him awake but it didn't work very well.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate that lol we brag and they decide oh I'll prove mom wrong haha anyways he's a cutie and is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love that video. James is so adorable! We try to keep Dallin awake sometimes and it never seems to work very well. :)

    ReplyDelete