Tuesday, April 3, 2012

6 Wonderful Months

I'm finding it very hard to believe that James is 6 months. How did time go by so quickly? Anywho James is just the cutest little guy! He is so fun and his little personality is just shining through more and more. James loves to eat! He still eats about every 3 hours and it always seems that I can't get it to him fast enough. Especially his cereal. Besides rice, he eats oatmeal, peas, squash and green beans. He loves everything but the green beans. He gags every bite but he doesn't spit them out. He decided to pull a fast one on us this month and now will not take a bottle. He just chews on the nipple but won't suck. Weirdo. He does really well sleeping wise. At nap time he'll cry for 5 minutes if he cries at all. Naps usually don't last long usually 30-45 minutes, hence why he still has 3 naps a day. At night he'll usually sleep through the night except lately he's been waking up around 5 hungry. He started to really like his thumb this month. He doesn't suck on it though, he just chews it. Maybe he's starting to get teeth. I sure hope not. I love his gummy smile and want it to stay that way as long as possible. He sits like a champ maybe because he got tired of crashing on our concert floors. As for tummy time he still hates it and still doesn't like to roll over. James is constantly making us laugh with his cute squeals which can now get pretty high pitched and his funny faces. He still loves to laugh and smile. James also still loves his socks and his baths especially now that he can sit up and splash in the water. James is such a joy and we can never get enough of him!


Best smile!
Helping mom make the bed.
James LOVES cards!
Notice the sock.  I'm sure it was soaking wet.
His first dunk!

2 comments:

  1. Why did I not know you have a blog?! You are the cutest Mommy ever and your little guy is too cute! Such chubby cheeks and double chin :) I shall now follow you....via blog world that is haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love that little man! He is so precious! I'm so glad we got to see him and you today! We miss you so much everyday. But we know that he is way more important than the pharmacy!

    ReplyDelete