Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anan

So this past weekend I had the opportunity to go out to Anan twice while Gregg was working. I had expressed an interest to go again so Gregg decided to ask one of the guides if I could hitch a ride out there. Jim, who took us up the river early in the summer, said I could go with him on Friday. So Friday morning I headed to the docks bright and early (before 7 am early) to get on the boat. I was so excited to see Gregg. Thankfully he was up at the deck instead of the trailhead so I got to spend more time with him. I was definitely more excited to see Gregg than the bears especially since the viewing is minimal. While up at the deck Gregg and I were talking with another of the local guides. She asked how many times I got to come out. When I told her that this was my first time this season, she immediately offered me another ride out for the next day. I said "OF COURSE!" which was a good thing because Jim didn't stay long.
Saturday morning I was down at the docks again, this time for a much better day for a couple of reasons. 1) Peter was coming out for his shift so that means that Gregg's boss and coworker were leaving, leaving Gregg in charge. 2) The group I went with stayed out at Anan for most of the day giving me lots more time with Gregg. :) The whole time I was out there I was with Gregg. I even got to eat lunch with him out on the float house. So pretty much it was fabulous. I got to see Gregg at work in his pickle green uniform, which he looks sexy in, and spend time with him. Plus I got to see bears, which is the real reason I went out in the first place. ;)

A black bear right by the deck.


Black bear, Eric, eating salmon down on the creek.


Leftovers. Rotting salmon guts. Gross and super stinky.


Gregg hard at work.


The guy in the middle is most definitely cuter!


Definitely my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment