Katie's blessing was so much fun! It was good to see most everyone again. We sure missed Scott and Amy and the kids as well as Drew.
Johansens and the Nielsons
Most of the Nielson clan. Parker and Logan crack me up.
Diana and the girls, who are so big!
Such a cute family! I love them all!
Us Wilsons. Well minus the Ryanater.
Playing with the kids. I missed that over the summer.
For some reason I don't have pictures of the Jared, Laura, and Katie or my parents. I think that will be remedied very soon.
Sarah, I'm so glad you posted on fb that you have a blog, I just took a look and it's fantatsic!! Your pictures are amazing,I can't wait to go there some day. You are so beautiful, and I'm so happy with the love you've found!! (It's making me sign in under my company name..But really it's me, Jenelle Lacy.)
ReplyDeleteUgh. At least my girls looked good. I look too frazzled and worn out, in need of way more time to do my own hair and make up. I hadn't realized how poofy Alissa's hair looked. I'm glad there isn't a picture of Natalee do her "costume change" bit. Ha ha
ReplyDelete