Thursday, January 30, 2014

Motherhood


We have an app on our iPad that plays Mormon Messages.  James loves to watch them especially this one.  He'll watch it over and over.  I love it though.  It makes me cry every time.  I love my babies so much and even though we have our rough days, I wouldn't change it for the world.  How grateful and blessed I am to be a mother.  It is a crowning privilege and I am so grateful for a hard working husband that allows me to be able to stay home with my children.  Being a mother is the greatest job in the whole world!

“Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for.”

No comments:

Post a Comment