We love this sweet little thing! I love being to know her as more and more of her personality comes out. Libby is a STUBBORN girl. It is her way or the high way but not even the high way. She is very vocal and loud if she needs something and it needs to happen right now, thank you very much. She also loves attention and sometimes will get cranky if she thinks she is being left out. But she has the prettiest smile which she is more than willing to give if she does get your attention. Seriously though her little smile is the best. Her whole face just lights up. I love it! Libby also started sleeping 9-10 a night ( HALLELUJAH! ). It just happened suddenly. One night she was getting up every 4 hours then BAM the next night she was sleeping thru the night. I'm not complaining though! Libby is such a cutie and I love that she is apart of our family!
 |
| I had to put this on because this is a rare thing. Usually she has to be wrapped and held to sleep. I was just sad that I couldn't leave her like that. |
 |
| I rave about her smile so of course she won't do it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment