I forget sometimes how fast time flies with kids. Libby is a month old today. Libby is definitely in charge. She likes things to be her way like bouncing the right way or she has a hard time going to sleep. I better feed as soon as she is ready or she gets super upset. She likes to be on the move. Sitting doesn't last more than a few second. Libby likes to be held while sleeping which makes it hard to get much done. To go along with her in charge personality, her hair refuses to lie flat even when it's greasy. I've tried to dry it flat but that doesn't work either. Oh well it is so cute.
 |
| Pretty little lady! |
 |
| Libby is starting to smile. She does it all the time! |
 |
| Love this little girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment