With my due date being Oct. 30 I wasn't sure if we would even be
around for Halloween or in the hospital. I dragged my feet for a long
time about getting James a costume. I finally decided it was better to
be prepared and just get him one rather than have him miss out because I
was lame.
James had a blast trick-or-treating. It
didn't take him long to figure out that it was easy to say
"Trick-or-Treat" and then be rewarded with candy. And the people here
in Lemmon did not disappoint. It was freezing so we didn't get to go to
too many houses but by the time we were done it looked like we had been
to almost the whole town. Everyone was piling it in and it was the
good stuff too. Lots of the mini candy bars. It was also a plus that
James was happy to share (Whether or not he knew he was sharing is a
different story.).
 |
| We tried to get James to pose with his pumpkin. This is the best we could get. |
 |
| Decorating cookies with grandma. |
 |
| Cutest ninja! |
 |
| He is doing his karate kick. |
No comments:
Post a Comment