Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Vacation 2013 - Part 2: Pheonix and Mesa

The next stop on our trip was Arizona.  With Kaelene and Scott both down there we couldn't miss it.  Unfortunately we slacked on the picture while at Scott and Amy's but I blame that on that we were having too much fun.  It was brutally hot so we spent a lot of time swimming (I started to turn from translucent to white!) and indoors.  Once again James was spoiled playing with all of his cousins.  One of the best things about this trip was his vocabulary.  Before we left we was saying a few words but being around the kids all the time, he really picked up on it and started saying all kinds of things.   We were made well aware of this one day when James heard Gregg say crap.  James immediately started repeating it.  Its not that we say bad words but we are definitely more careful now. 

We went to the Pheonix zoo.  It was fun but SUPER hot even at 9AM.  Thank heavens for the splash pad.

James and Lynnea became quite the friends.  Even helping each other to figure out how to open doors.

James and Lynnea jumping on the bed.  Lynnea apparently didn't like something James did.

Don't worry James got her back!

At the zoo....before we were covered in sweat.

This is an all time favorite.  James with Lynnea and Grant.  I love the smiles but I just can't get over Grant's belly!  I think he ate 4 slices of pizza and 10 slices of watermelon that night.

Ninjas!

At the Arizona Science Center playing with blocks!  Seriously one of the coolest places ever!

At the Science Center they had a skycycle.  Gregg and I both tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment