Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Vacation 2013 - Part 1: Cedar City

I guess its time I start catching up for my own sake.  Summer vacation this year was a little different for us then before.  With Gregg taking a teaching job in Lemmon, SD and graduating we knew we had a lot of time this summer.  I was still working and we were planning on me working til the end of June but the way things worked out, I end up quitting my job at the end of May.  At the same time we packed up all our stuff and moved it to Laura and Jared's basement and for the next 6 weeks we just travelled to see family.

Our first stop was in Cedar City to see Diana, Seth and the girls.  We were only there a few days but we had a blast.  We spent lots of time outside and eating yummy food!  James really enjoyed Natalee and Alissa.

James fell in love with Uncle Seth's motorcycles!

Getting James to look at the camera is near impossible.

Playing in stream at the park.  Too bad James fell in and was scared to play after that.

Sisters are the best!

One of my favorites.

James found the girls stroller.  Instead of a doll in took a ball for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment