Sunday, May 5, 2013

Easter

Usually I like to plan in advance a few things for the holidays but this year I completely spaced Easter.  I kept thinking that it was later than it was so I didn't even think about it until Gregg mentioned it to me the Friday before Easter Sunday.  I threw some things together and it turned out pretty great considering.  Saturday morning we headed over for the Cosmo Easter Egg Hunt which turned out to be a joke.  Way too many people who didn't care about anybody but themselves.  James had fun running around and being outside.  Sunday, the Easter bunny came and left some baskets.  James loved the eggs probably more than what was inside.  The weather was even perfect for a little egg hunt.  All in all it was a great weekend.

James running away from mommy.

Dancing to the music.

Wow! What's in there?

The Easter basket.


Look I found an egg!!

On the hunt.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment