Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

Normally I'm not much of a Halloween fan but this year with James was so much fun.  For a long time I couldn't decide what he dress him up as (I am not a fan of dressing up and won't do it unless forced to.) until we were at Costco.  They had the cutest costumes: a raccoon, a dragon, a tiger, a lion and many more.  I was looking at them and showing them to James.  He didn't really care until I showed him the lion one.  He got so excited.  Side note, James loves lions.  He loves pictures of lions and he loves when you roar like a lion.  Anyway he feel in love with the lion costume (It may or may not have been because I roared at him when I showed it to him.) and I knew it was the one.  And it was.  He loves that lion outfit.  For days he would bring us the jacket part to put on him and he would run around the house wearing his lion.

We took him trick-or-treating at Maceys which was fun.  He was pretty excited about the candy but Katie was the best.  She would go up the people with candy and say, "Trick-or-treat, give me something good to eat!"  I also found out that Provo Center Street also does trick-or-treating so we went.  The pharmacy I work is on Center Street and those wonderful ladies loaded James up.  We then went and hit up numerous other stores.  James was so excited about all the candy he was getting (Little did he know that he was not going to eating all of it, not even close.  Mommy and daddy had claim.) and would reach his little hand in and grab as much candy as he could.  It was way more fun going with James than I ever remember as a kid.  Maybe next I'll actually dress up.  Who am I kidding? Yeah right.  Anyway here are some cute photos of the lion.


Cutest lion!

So James has this lamb that plays music.  To say that he loves it would be an understatement.  Kenneth had the idea for James to go as the lion and the lamb.  It was cute.

Pure love.

He's eating his favorite part, the string on the lamb's head.
We also carved a pumpkin.  I thought James would be way more into it than he was.  He was interested in the pumpkin but was hesitant and would not touch the pumpkin insides to save his life. 





This is as close as he got.  I tried to bribe him to stick his hand in.  It worked for about 2 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment