Sunday, November 4, 2012

Edible Playdough and a dump truck

One day a week or so ago I decided I really wanted to make pumpkin rolls but they take a really long time.  I needed something to entertain James for at least a little while while I worked on the rolls.  I made him some edible play dough thinking that he would have fun playing with it before he figured out he could eat it.  I was wrong, really wrong.  I gave him the play dough then went and started the yeast.  I started the yeast and mixing the dry ingredients when James started whining.  I looked up to see the play dough was already gone and a seriously messy child.  Its a good thing I didn't give him all the play dough.





So I got him all cleaned up and gave him a bunch of toys to play with.  Its a good thing he loves his toys so much.  I finished the rolls, the whole time James played with his toys.  He most especially loves his dump truck and his puppet animals.  He puts the animals in the back of the truck and drives them around the house.  Needless to say, it is adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment