Sunday, October 7, 2012

James' Birthday!

So for James' birthday, Gregg and I decided to do a baseball theme.  I found a bunch of ideas on Pinterest.  Of course mine weren't even close to as cute as the original ideas but it still turned out well.  We had some family and friends over for the little party.  James, of course, was more interested in the food than anything else.  Its a good thing Katie helped with the presents because James didn't even care.  The cake however was a huge hit!  I used 9" round pans to make him a baseball cake.  He ate 1/4 of it all by himself.  It was everywhere.  He even started to play peek-a-boo while eating the cake which spread the cake even further.  Over all it was a success and thus far he has really enjoyed his presents!

Its supposed to be a baseball mit.  Not as cute as the Pinterest idea.

James kind of helping.



So YUMMY!

Katie encouraging James!

Where's James?

Peek-a-boo!!

What a cute messy boy!

After James was done.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an amazing family. I love reading about James. He definitely takes after his daddy about the running into things part:) Thanks for sharing! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete