Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 months!!

This summer has been a busy one which is why I'm so behind on blogging. Ah well.  So James is now 10 months.  I can't believe how fast those months have gone.  The whole time I was pregnant, it felt like FOREVER.  But now that he is here I want it to last forever or at least slow down.  This month has been a busy one for James.  He started crawling on the 4th of July and loves it.  He explores EVERYTHING. He is so fast now and loves to find things that he isn't supposed to play with (i.e. cords).  James cracks me up.  Whenever I tell him no, he shakes his head vigorously. He knows the things he isn't supposed to play with but will try play with them anyway, the whole time shaking his head.  Sometimes I tell him no just to see him shake his head. James also loves to clap his hands at anything.  Every time I say "YAY" he claps and gives a huge grin.  It always makes me smile.  As far as walking goes, he is so close.  He loves to walk along the furniture and does really well walking holding onto our hands.  We try to get him to stand by himself but he would much rather drop to his knees and crawl.  He is always on the move.  Its no wonder that he is still so skinny even though he eats like he starving every time and will eat anything.  However, he HATES brushing his teeth.  He squirms and whines the whole time.

James is still such a great sleeper.  He has been putting himself to sleep for a while now.  All I have to do is give him his binki or his musical lamb that he loves and lay him down and that's it.  I love it, however what little cuddle time I had putting him to bed is gone.  James will only cuddle when he is waking up and sometimes if he is super tired before bed.  James also loves to talk and grunt.  He talks up a storm all day long and will squeal like a girl when he is telling me something exciting or is trying to get my attention. James also gets really excited to see Gregg.  He kicks, grins, and squeals.  More than half the time he will take Gregg over me.  I love that he loves his daddy.  One other thing that James loves is the water.  Whether its baths or the pool, it doesn't matter.  We took him swimming on the 24th and he had the time of his life even when we dunked him.  He thought it was pretty fun.  Now for some pictures.



Who needs toys when you have a box and bubble wrap?

Look at those beautiful eyes!

Notice the foot.  This is how rides in shopping carts.  Foot up and lounged.

James's grunt face.

When James gets uncomfortable, he will always put his hands behind his head like this.

Haha this just cracks me up!







No comments:

Post a Comment