Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July Happenings and Picture Overload

This has been a busy month for us, James and I especially.  We've had a ton of fun spending time with family!  We love summer!

Drew came home on the 4th.

Family photo

Katie and James love to play with each other.

Fireworks were a hit.  I thought James would be scared of the loud noises but he did great.  He loved all the flashing lights.
We went to Hogle Zoo.  James loved all the animals especially the monkeys.

We love cousins!

The bird show was so fun.
Daddy and James on the carousel.

James and I headed down to Blanding for a few days. It was so nice to relax and hang out.  One of the days we pulled out the little kiddie pool.  James had a blast!  Non-stop splashing.  He kept squealing and grunting in excitement.  Here is his grunt face.
Splashing and splashing.

Finding new toys and new places to play at Grandma's.

We went to the pool today.  James loved splashing and dunking in the water.

Water is always so fun!



We wanted to show you all how James eats his bananas.  Ok so its not just his bananas but how he eats all his food.  What can I say, he loves food!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Sarah - He is getting so big and SO ADORABLE! What a cute guy. I think he's got his Daddy's bottomless stomach :) That was hilarious!So excited to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete