9 months! So sticking crazy but I wouldn't change anything. One of the biggest things this month is that James started scooting. Well actually its more like army crawling and he is fast. He can crawl but prefers to drop to his stomach and scoot. He follows me all over the house which I love! He'll come find me where ever I am and then play with my toes. However now that he is more mobile I really have to watch him. I had some dirty plant pots and some potting soil by the door and while I was changing the laundry he scooted over there and got dirt everywhere. Messes are never far behind James. No matter how hard I try to hide stuff he always finds it. I have a hard time keeping up with him and he isn't even walking yet. James' personality is also shining thru more and more. He is the happiest little dude, always smiling and laughing. He is also very sneaky. He knows things that he isn't supposed to play with but when I'm not looking or just turn around for a second he is off to find those forbidden toys. If I see him heading there he gives me a huge grin as if to say, "I'm not doing anything mom." Now that he is moving, there is no stopping him.
One thing about James though it that he loves attention, particularly mom and dad's. This month he got to play with a lot of his cousins and he loved their attention and they love him. James loves kids. He gets so excited around them.
James is still a big eater. He probably eats around 21 - 25 oz of breastmilk a day and around 21 oz of baby food and big people food a day as well. He pounds food but I have no idea where it goes. I took him in for his 9 month appointment on Thursday and he only weighs 17 lbs. I can only guess that he expends so much energy moving around.
James gives this face ALL the time.
What a happy boy!
This one cracks me up.
I love his eyes!
Play under the exersaucer.
I put James in his crib while I showered. When I got out this is what I found. Apparently he was pretty tired.
One of James' new favorite games, take the books off and drop them.
He is so adorable! I love his eyes. Such a handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete