Monday, June 11, 2012

8 Months

Due to the fact that we moved (Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon.) and didn't have internet for awhile this is a tad late, but there is no way I couldn't skip out on a post about James.  He is just too dang cute!  James is still as active as ever.  He LOVES to stand and bounce.  The bouncing is not limited to standing though.  He loves to bounce up and down in my arms, quite a workout sometimes.  His top front teeth came in and boy was that traumatic.  I couldn't put him down for anything.  He was so clingy and whinny.  Thankfully once those teeth broke thru he went back to being his normal little self.  Crawling or scooting were not even a thought.  He can get everywhere by rolling so he has no motivation to attempt either.  Eating, which is his most favorite activity, has become even more fun now that we introduced finger foods.  At first James would get them stuck is his hand and fingers.  Eventually he figured out how to pick them up and put them in his mouth.  Now there isn't anything he can't eat by himself.  Seriously.  He will eat ANYTHING we give him.  We tried a pickle just for fun and he ate the whole thing.  I wish I had had my camera because with every bite he'd give the sour face but he really enjoyed it.  James is a bottomless-pit.  I'll feed him around 8 oz. of milk then he'll eat a whole banana and some crackers.  I'm not sure where it all goes because he has no rolls.  He definitely gets that from Gregg.  He also has decided that the binki is awesome which I love.  We try not to use it all the time because I love to hear him chatter and talk but it helps when we're at church and he is squealing his little heart out in the middle of a lesson or sacrament.  We pop that binki and silence.

James and Katie love to play with each other.  Katie is always asking for "baby James".  Sometimes Katie forgets that James is still little and that he can't play the same way she can.  Their so cute to watch together.

James driving his car.

He has some mad skills.  He already knows how to pound on the keyboard.

Another of James' mad skills, completely demolishing a slice of bread.

This picture is just too dang cute for words.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, he is sooooo adorable, I love it!! Cutest little guys around no doubt! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete