Saturday, May 26, 2012

Celebration of Mustache May

Mustache May has been a much bigger hit than I had imagined it to be.  There are always jokes and sarcastic comments about the mustache especially from Gregg's bosses and co-workers.  Gregg and the one co-worker, Marcus, that is doing it with Gregg have tried to convince their bosses to grow mustaches with them.  They all have said no they won't grow mustaches but if Gregg and his friend want to have a celebration (and bring treats) they would be more than happy to celebrate with them.  So Gregg and Marcus decided that they did want to have a celebration and take treats for everyone at work.  Can you guess what treats they wanted to take?  That's right, mustache cookies.  I'm not sure where they came up with that idea but that's what they wanted.  So Wednesday evening Marcus came over and made mustache cookies with Gregg.  It was hilarious!  They, very creatively cut our sugar cookies in the shape of mustaches  (albeit some didn't really look like mustaches) then decorated them mustache style.  They even tried to texture the frosting to look like mustache hairs.  Everyone at work the next day really enjoyed them.  I'm not going to miss the mustache when Gregg shaves it off in a week but it sure has been fun!







I even got a mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment