I love this boy! His little smiles and babbles are so irresistible and just melt my heart! The only problem with this video is that I sound stupid and I wish there was some way to mute me but whatever.
Haha. He's so darn cute!! It's so fun when they start babbling :) And I'm pretty sure I sound like that ALL day long with Leah. Especially at the grocery store. I talk to her/entertain her constantly when we're shopping so she doesn't stand up in the shopping cart! But she usually does anyways. Crazy girl!
Haha. He's so darn cute!! It's so fun when they start babbling :) And I'm pretty sure I sound like that ALL day long with Leah. Especially at the grocery store. I talk to her/entertain her constantly when we're shopping so she doesn't stand up in the shopping cart! But she usually does anyways. Crazy girl!
ReplyDelete