Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 months



James has grown so fast, its ridiculous. Sometimes I wish that he could just stay little forever. However as he gets more interactive he just gets more and more irresistible. He is such a smiley guy. Every time you smile at him, he'll smile right back. Even when I'm talking to him, he'll just smile at me. He is happy most of the time but he is not patient at all. If he is hungry or needs a diaper change, I better fix it fast or he will get pretty upset at me. He is sleeping well at night, usually only waking up once. He'll nurse for 10 - 15 minutes then fall right back to sleep. Not bad. However sleeping during the day is a whole different story. I know he is tired so I'll put him down and he'll wake up in five minutes screaming then it takes him longer to calm down and get drowsy again. I've tried letting him cry to wear himself out and put himself to sleep but that doesn't work. He'll cry until I pick him up. The only way I can get him to sleep during the day is if I'm holding him. Crazy kid. We sure love him though!

2 month stats
-Head: 39cm - 25%
-Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz - 27%
-Height: 22 3/4 in - 56%

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your little guy. He is adorable. I am glad everything turned out okay with his arrival.

    ReplyDelete