So here it is! I'm finally getting around to posting a belly picture. This was taken when I was 18 weeks. We took a picture when I was 14 weeks but there was nothing. In comparison to that picture my belly seems to have exploded. To me this picture makes me look bigger than I actually am but then again I can't see my belly properly. Now I'm 19 weeks and we only have one more week before we find out what we're having!
Yay!! We heard from Shelly that you guys are expecting and I'm glad you posted a picture. Can't wait to hear what you're having! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay!! So first, I didn't know you had a blog! And 2nd I didn't know you were PREGNANT!! HOW CUTE!!! I'm so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so exciting to hear what you're having!! So excited for you two.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were prego so cute congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this cute picture of you and your TINY belly!!! Sarah you are adorable! Fun hearing(reading)about all your latest news. Has it been a year already? SHEESH! So glad you found Gregg! You have to call us next week when you find out what you're having. Happy Mother's Day! PS.You have motivated me to update my blog...going to work on it right now :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute! I want to see you.
ReplyDelete