Later that week was Gregg's birthday. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and cake, he decided on Costco pizza and his favorite, pear cake. I'm lame and totally forgot to have him blow out candles, but I did decorate with ballons. Next year I'll make candles top of the list.
The next day was our anniversary. It is crazy that has been a year! It went by so fast and I have to say that this first year is an excellent predictor for the rest of eternity. Gregg is the sweetest guy and so thoughtful. He makes life so easy and fun. I couldn't have picked a better one. Since we both worked during the day, we went out to eat that night, thanks to the gift card mom and dad got Gregg for his birthday. Gregg bought me gorgeous flowers (which still smell so good) and a pearl necklace. The chain he got when he bought my ring and the pearl was given to him on his mission from an elderly couple who got it from the Cook Islands. It is hand fished from the ocean and it is so pretty. Like I said he is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment