Fall is slowly turning to winter. I don't know if I'm a big fan but James loves it. The first that it snowed he was so excited. I mean like Christmas morning kind of excited. There were barely ten flakes in the air and he was begging (almost in tears begging) me to go outside and play in the snow. I had to go dig up all the snow gear so eventually we made it outside when the snow was actually sticking to the ground. Libby didn't really know what to do with herself. I bundled her up pretty good so I don't think she could move all that well. James built a snowman (I built a snowman.). We threw snowballs at each other and at the fence. We shoveled snow and made tracks. It really was a ton of fun. James was on cloud 9 until we had to come inside. He loves, really loves cold and snow and seems to be impervious to the effects of being cold (Side note: He hates pretty much anything hot. He refuses to wash his hands in warm water because he says its hot. He refuses to eat any food that is warm for the same reason. And if the bath water is at all warm, he won't sit down til the water has cooled off. Weird kid.). Needless to say he loves cold. Hopefully it snows more for James' sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment