Sunday, October 12, 2014

James turns 3!!

Ok seriously, now this is just insane that I have a 3 year old.  It is so crazy how fast it flies.  Gregg and I talked a lot leading up to James' birthday about our memories of James' birth.  It seems like it happened ages ago.  Anyway despite the craziness of having a 3 year old, I am loving it.  James is s sweet, sensitive, little boy who loves to be loud, do crazy tricks (sometimes dangerous), run, play with balls, loves to help around the house, teases his sister, loves to read stories, no longer takes naps, and has a new obsession with the garbage truck and garbage in general thanks to his buddy Max (Ok this actually has its perks.  He likes to take out the trash and notices when the cans are full.).

James is random guy that definitely has his own ideas.  Max just turned 4 so James thinks he is 4 like Max.  If you ask him how old he is he'll say "4 going to be 5."  We've tried to get him to say 3 but he won't.  Oh well I guess he'll be 4 for a long time.  James is easily excited.  One day he was helping me put the groceries away when he discovered the mushrooms. You would have thought it was Christmas morning by how excited he was.  He danced all over the kitchen shouting, "YAY MUSHROOMS! I LOVE MUSHROOMS!!!"  Haha the kid cracks me up!

For James' birthday we had family over for dinner, cake and ice cream and presents.  We lucked out this year because both of James' grandmas were in town and able to come!  James loved opening his presents and was so excited about each one especially the fart gun (Thanks to Drew and Paige!).  It was so much fun!  Thanks to everyone who came!  We really have the best family! 

Such a cute kid!!






The infamous fart gun.


I'm pretty sure Katie helped blow out the candles.

His new bike that he loves and rides every day.

Obsession much?  Max discovered this hiding place.  Thankfully it is the recycle can but it still is pretty disgusting. And yes this is the only time I let him play in the garbage can.
Not sure why this is out of order but as you can see the fart gun was pretty stinkin' hilarious.



I sure love James and all his random craziness!!  He definitely makes our home a happier place!

No comments:

Post a Comment