Monday, September 15, 2014

Daredevil

Libby wants to be just like James and do everything that he does. She seems to have little or no fear.  She just goes for it.  Sometimes she realizes in the middle of whatever she is doing that its dangerous and she is stuck.  However sometimes I find her in very precarious situations.  Like this morning.  Libby has an affinity for the stairs.  It is a daily game trying to keep her away.  Anyway I ran upstairs this morning to put a few things away.  I was gone for less than a minute.  When I came back down stairs, Libby was sitting on the table in between the couches.  She had climbed up the stairs far enough to reach over and pull herself up onto the table.

Another case in point.  James has a little giraffe on wheels.  Lately he loved doing tricks, standing on the seat then lifting one foot high in the air, jumping off, etc.  Libby has been trying to do her own tricks.



    

She loves doing this.  Of course she has fallen many times but that hasn't seemed to deter her in the slightest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment