I wish I could tell you how much I love this sassy, little miss attitude, my-way-or-the-highway, baby. She is such a happy baby. She smiles all the time and it is so easy to make her laugh. Sometimes she gets so excited she shrieks into laughter. It is ridiculously cute. She is a crawling machine these days. Libby is so much happier that she can move wherever and whenever. She goes everywhere and there is no stopping her. Her favorite place is the stairs. I cannot keep this girl away. She is so determined. She will get what she wants or she gets pretty upset. Eating is not one of her favorite things to do. If there is something going on while I'm trying to feed her, she won't eat. She'd rather be involved with whatever is going on. Sometimes she really tries my patience but I wouldn't have her any other way!
Friday, August 15, 2014
Libby at 9 months
I wish I could tell you how much I love this sassy, little miss attitude, my-way-or-the-highway, baby. She is such a happy baby. She smiles all the time and it is so easy to make her laugh. Sometimes she gets so excited she shrieks into laughter. It is ridiculously cute. She is a crawling machine these days. Libby is so much happier that she can move wherever and whenever. She goes everywhere and there is no stopping her. Her favorite place is the stairs. I cannot keep this girl away. She is so determined. She will get what she wants or she gets pretty upset. Eating is not one of her favorite things to do. If there is something going on while I'm trying to feed her, she won't eat. She'd rather be involved with whatever is going on. Sometimes she really tries my patience but I wouldn't have her any other way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment