The beginning of May was a lot of traveling. We drove to Salt Lake for Lily's blessing. It is always so much fun to see more family especially under the circumstances. A few days later we drove out to Omaha to spend some time with David and Melissa. We went to the zoo which was a blast. James loved all the animals. If he hadn't had been so tired I think he would've put up more of a fight when we left. We played games and went to an art museum. After a few days there we hopped on a plane and headed to Alaska. We over nighted in Seattle then finished the trip in morning. Since we've been in Alaska we've gone camping, had lots of cookouts, gone down to the beach how knows how many times, played lots of games and just hung out. James loves being able to run around as he pleases. He loves going down to the beach and throwing rocks into the water. Its a good thing we stayed for 6 weeks.
Also of note, Gregg accepted a job at Salem Hills High School. So we are no longer going to be in South Dakota. I'm a little sad about this. I really love South Dakota. It is a beautiful place and the people there are wonderful. Our little family really grew a lot and had a lot of priceless experiences. I will miss it but Heavenly Father wants us to be back in Utah.
Libby turned 6 months. She is as stubborn and opinionated as ever. She was just learning to sit and and still getting the hang of the rolling business. She refused to open her mouth for any solid foods and started to wean herself from breastfeeding. She is quite the girl but I'm so glad she is mine.
 |
| James loved the goat at the zoo. He gave them all hugs and kisses. |
 |
| I love this picture. |
 |
| Sweet baby girl. |
 |
| Daddy-daughter selfie. |
 |
| Four-wheeling while Libby napped. |
 |
| Beach combing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment