Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Paige and Drew's Wedding

Last week Gregg and the kids and I headed down to Utah for Paige and Drew's wedding.  I was so excited to see everyone.  All my siblings were able to be there.  It's been a long time since we were all together and it was so much fun!  I loved being with my family and for them to finally meet Libby.

Of course the wedding was beautiful!  The sealer said  so many wonderful things.  It was perfect.  Paige was gorgeous.  She and Drew make such a cute couple and I'm so glad Paige is now apart of our family!

All the sibilings.  Its a bad angle but my mom is hiding behind John David.


The cute couple.

John David and Scott daring each other to roll down the hill.

James really loved being with his cousins.

Sweet little Lily.

I love my family!

Happy girl.

More of my happy girl!



1 comment: