So I just wanted to share this video that I found. I wish I could put into words how much joy fills me when I watch this. What an amazing opportunity these young people have to go all over the world and share their testimonies and knowledge with strangers. I know that the announcement for the new missionary age for both young men and young women is inspired by the Lord and these young people that are going out on missions are preparing the world for the second coming of Jesus Christ. The work of the Lord is continually growing and I only hope that I can do what I can to prepare my children to share their testimonies and further that work. I seriously love this video and it makes me so proud to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What an amazing group of young men and women!
No comments:
Post a Comment