So this was my very first year of having a real tree for Christmas. It was quite fun looking for a tree and helping chop it down. James even helped.
One of my favorite things to do while in Alaska is go to the beach; the black sand, covered with rocks, boulders, and huge logs, barnacle beach. It is the prettiest, most serene place on earth. Lucky for me its right across the street from the house. Gregg and I took James down to the beach. He loved it. Actually that is complete lie. He loved the beach so much that he screamed the whole time we were walking back the house. Every time we would go outside, James would point at the water and grunt. So cute.
 |
| This face makes my day! |
 |
| I love my boys! |
 |
| I love the silhouette. |
No comments:
Post a Comment