Here is a little about James over the past month.
 |
| We got him an exersaucer off KSL and he absolutely LOVES it. |
 |
| He really enjoys having us pat his back. |
 |
| James is one the happiest babies. He loves to smile and laugh. Here I caught him in the middle of a laugh. |
 |
| He loves to go outside even when it is freezing. |
 |
| James has a fascination with water especially running water. If he is grumpy all I have to do is turn on the faucet and he is happy. |
 |
| He loves to suck on his toes but even more so on his socks. They are constantly wet. I've caught him a number of times with a sock in his mouth while he is playing with some other toy. |
 |
| This has been tummy time lately. He puts arms back, his face in the blanket and screams. |
 |
| James is curious about everything! He is always watching Gregg and I and wants to be apart of whatever we are doing. |
 |
| He looks absolutely adorable in his church clothes! |
 |
| James does fairly well sitting by himself. He stills topples when he leans too far. |
|
|
|
We sure love James! He is such a joy to have in our family and I couldn't imagine my life without him!
No comments:
Post a Comment