Monday, June 21, 2010

Alaskan Summer

The thing that I probably love the most about being in Alaska is that it is so gorgeous here. We live right across the street from the ocean. This presents us with a constant beautiful view. It also gives us plenty of opportunities for beach combing and eagle baiting.

An "an-an-an-anemone"

Barnacles as big as my finger.

Dungeness crab

Gregg putting out salmon guts and bones for the eagles.

Great blue heron, we like to stalk these.

Chocolate Lily (one of Sarah's Favorites)

Eagle flying into the sunset

Posing on the beach


4 comments:

  1. Looks good. Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I would never guess this was your first time, Sarah! It's all pro! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love it! Thanks for sharing! You'll have to check out our blog, unfortunately it has been a long time since I wrote anything, but I plan to update as soon as I finish unpacking! You guys are amazing! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah and Gregg, I'm so anxious to see what your new apartment looks like. Do you have any pictures yet? We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete